Sunday, January 30, 2011

Intro Post!

You never really know how time passes right before your eyes until you have kids! I wanted to start a blog for 2 main reasons: 1. It's nice to have somewhere to "let it all out" at the end of a long week/day/tantrum... 2. I want to share my life of being a full time mom, wife, and teacher. Our life is full of laughter, chaos, "time-outs", fits, fatigue - you name it!

Let me start of with an intro-in case some may not know me! My name is Ashley and I'm married to one heck of a guy, Chris. We have two beautiful children, Katelyn 4 and Kobe 8 months. I work as a 3rd grade teacher. So not only do I have my 2 precious babies at home, but I tend to the needs of 27 little ones at school. 

Kate~ my princess is constantly full of LIFE. Daily twirling around singing to Taylor Swift in dress up clothes is her typical agenda for the day! This kid is so creative, imaginative, smart, and stubborn!!

Kobe~ My handsome little man! I never thought we would have a boy! He is Chris' "mini-me". He's on the phase of exploration on his hands and knees. He loves food & thankfully sleep, too.


I hope to entertain those who read and maybe even give some good parenting advice!

1st advice-don't let people tell you how to raise your children!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment